Senate Committee on Committees
The Senate's Committee on Committees (FS-Com/Com) prepares slates of nominees for election to the Senate and nominees for Senate and University standing committees. The Committee on Committees also appoints representatives to committees and boards and to ad hoc committees established by the SEC, as requested by the Chair of Faculty Senate, reviews the annual reports and minutes of each university committee, and prepares a slate of nominees from University Faculty for the position of Secretary of the Faculty Senate in the event that no Senator is willing to serve. For more information on FS-Com/Com meetings, contact the committee chairperson. Positions on the committee are filled through annual elections in the Spring semester. Vacancies are filled by appointment of the Committee on Committees for a period of up to one year. If you are willing to fill a vacancy on this committee, please contact the Chair of the Committee.
Below are the 2017/18 FS-Com/Com Members.
- Brian Snow, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2018
- Christina Guenther, email@example.com, 2019
- Christopher Rump, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2019
- Derek Mason, email@example.com, 2020
- Frederick W Polkinghorne firstname.lastname@example.org, 2018
- Kerry Sizheng Fan - Chair, email@example.com, 2019
- Lexi Morris, USG, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Owen Chappuis, GSS, email@example.com
- Ceylon M Allmond, USG, firstname.lastname@example.org