Senate Committee on Academic Affairs
The Senate's Committee on Academic Affairs (FS-CAA) monitors all curricular and programmatic matters as well as all major changes in academic regulations and policies. It reviews the actions of Undergraduate and Graduate Councils, recommends actions to the SEC for Senate consideration, reports to the Senate, is responsible for statements of academic priorities and objectives of the University for purposes of planning and budgeting, makes recommendations about the University calendar, arbitrates disagreements over academic matters, conducts studies for the Senate regarding academic programs, and discusses the annual evaluation of the Vice President for Academic Affairs with the President.
Positions on the committee are filled through annual elections in the Spring semester. Vacancies are filled by appointment of the Committee on Committees for a period of up to one year. If you are willing to fill a vacancy on this committee, please contact the Chair of the Committee on Committees.
Below are the 2017-2018 FS-CAA Members
- Virginia Dubasik, (Chair), Comm. Sciences & Disorders, 372-7168, email@example.com, 2018
- David Alan Border, 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dena Elisabeth Eber, 2018 email@example.com
- Dr Patrick Vrooman, 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Marie Gruenhagen 2019, email@example.com
- William J Sawaya, Ex-Officio firstname.lastname@example.org