BGSU Postal Services is the central receiving and distribution center of mail for BGSU faculty, staff, and students living on campus.
We also operate a full-service shipping and printing retail outlet, STAMPER'S Mail & Copy Center, located in the Woodbridge Warehouse.
Mail Delivery Quick Reference:
- Mail routes deliver paper mail and pick up outgoing mail from departments between 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- There is ...no incoming or outgoing mail on Saturdays or University holidays. no incoming or outgoing mail service on Saturdays or University holidays.
- Outbound mail is placed into the USPS mail stream when the Bowling Green Post Office picks up university mail at 2:30 pm Monday through Friday. Mail placed in the outgoing mail stream after 2:30 pm will go out the following business day.
- UPS and FedEx deliver directly to campus departments.
- Student paper mail (letters, newspapers, magazines) is delivered to each Residence Hall front desk between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Residence Life then sorts the mail into individual mailboxes.
- Student packages are received from all carriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx) Monday – Friday. UPS and FedEx Express shipments are also received on Saturday.
- During the peak time in August, September and Juanuary, the Student Package Pick-up area will be in room 228 of the Bowen Thompson Student Union. Other than peak time, Student Package Pick-Up will be located in Falcon Outfitters and will be open the same hours as Falcon Outfitters.
- Concerns with package delivery can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 419-372-7789.
- All student mail should be addressed with a full name and the residence hall address as provided by Residence Life.