BGSU Web Accessibility Standards
BGSU will adhere to the WCAG 2.0 AA standard enacted on 11 December 2008.
1. W3C Web Accessibility Standards (Required)
Table of Contents
- Conformance Requirements
- Conformance Claims (Optional)
- Statement of Partial Conformance - Third Party Content
- Statement of Partial Conformance - Language
2. Section 508 Standards (Required)
*Published in the Federal Register on December 21, 2000.
- Subpart A — General
- 1194.1 Purpose.
- 1194.2 Application.
- 1194.3 General exceptions.
- 1194.4 Definitions.
- 1194.5 Equivalent facilitation.
- Subpart B — Technical Standards
- 1194.21 Software applications and operating systems.
- 1194.22 Web-based intranet and internet information and applications.
- 1194.23 Telecommunications products.
- 1194.24 Video and multimedia products.
- 1194.25 Self-contained, closed products.
- 1194.26 Desktop and portable computers.
- Subpart C — Functional Performance Criteria
- 1194.31 Functional performance criteria.
- Subpart D — Information, Documentation, and Support
- 1194.41 Information, documentation, and support.
- Authority: 29 U.S.C. 794d.
Related Document: Preamble (published discussion of the standards).
Updated: 05/21/2019 09:06AM