Swallow Your Pride, Call for a Ride | New Year’s Eve
Safe Communities provides rides 11PM - 4 AM each NYE to deliver those around Bowling Green safely home for the night. For 2019's NYE event we drove 83 people safely home!
Respect the Clover, Drive Sober | St. Patrick’s Day | Mocktail
Promoting non-alcoholic mock cocktails and drink options and recipes for the public to consume instead of alcohol.
Motorcycle Awareness | March - September
Promoting motorcycle awareness and safety through the months most rides are active in.
High School Penta-palooza | May - June
Promoting awareness for Distracted Driving with interactive activities and games on the last day of school to students at Penta Career Center.
Click It or Ticket Kickoff | May
Promoting seat belt usage with giveaways, demonstrations, other safety messages, and guest speakers that highlight this initiative.
Wood County Fair | August
Promoting Distracted Driving Day with a driving simulator, demonstrations, giveaways, and guest speakers to highlight this important day.
Mock Crash | National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week | October
Simulated alcohol related crash in conjunction with local law enforcement, fire/EMS divisions, air ambulance, and a local funeral home.
- February: Super Bowl - Impaired Driving
- March: St. Patrick’s Day - Impaired Driving & Seat Belt Use
- April-September: Motorcycle Safety
- April-May: Prom - Impaired Driving, Seat Belt Use, & Distracted Driving
- May: Click It Or Ticket Kick Off Event
- May-June: Click It or Ticket Campaign
- July: 4th of July - Impaired Driving & Seat Belt Use
- August: Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over Kick Off Event
- August-September: Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over
- September: Homecoming - Distracted Driving, Impaired Driving & Seat Belt Use
- October: Halloween - Impaired Driving
- November: Thanksgiving - Seat Belt Usage
- December: Christmas/New Years - Impaired Driving & Seat Belt Use
Updated: 10/18/2021 01:44PM