Stall Talk is a monthly publication (during the academic year) produced by the Office of Health and Wellness and includes wellness information, student-related activities and upcoming events. Stall Talk is distributed to all residence halls, Greek units and various academic/administrative buildings on-campus to be posted in the bathroom stalls of these buildings.
If a building does not currently post Stall Talk and would like to do so, please contact the Office of Health and Wellness at 419.372.9355.
Please complete the information below if your organization would like to promote an event or wellness related activity to the campus community. Office of Health and Wellness staff reserve the right to edit for content or space limitations. Contact the Office of Health and Wellness at 419.372.WELL (9355) with questions.
- All information included in Stall Talk must meet the mission of the Office of Health and Wellness, Falcon Health Center, the Division of Student Affairs and the University.
- Priority is given to student events and student organizations.
- Submissions will be included as space permits.
- Submissions can be no longer than 300 characters in length.
- The Office of Health and Wellness reserves the right to edit all submissions to fit the space available.
- The deadlines for submissions are the 1st and 15th of each month for the next edition (i.e., submissions received by the 15th could be included in the issue published the 1st of the following month).
- Submissions made by these deadlines will be considered for the next issue to be printed.
- If you wish to have something appear more than one time, it must be submitted by each issue's deadline.
Updated: 10/17/2023 01:17PM