Providing support, guidance, and resources to promote a safer Wood County.
Member agencies and individuals meet regularly to discuss current traffic safety issues and initiatives.
- Government Agencies & Law Enforcement/Fire/EMS Agencies
- Schools & Hospitals
- Automobile Dealerships
- Restaurants, Box Stores, & Local Businesses
- Red Cross, AAA & Ohio Department of Transportation
Fatal Data Committee Review Meetings
2nd Tuesday of the beginning of the quarter: 10 AM - Noon
BGSU Student Recreation Center Conference Room (Room 112)
Meetings are a hybrid format with a Zoom link provided one week before each meeting
Parking passes can be arranged as needed
- January 10, 2023
- April 11, 2023
- July 11, 2023
- October 10, 2023
Safe Communities Coalition Meetings
2nd Thursday of every other month: 11 AM - 1 PM
Buffalo Wild Wings – Falcon Room (In person format only)
- November 10, 2022
- January 19, 2023 (NOTE DATE CHANGE)
- March 9, 2023
- May 11, 2023
- July 13, 2023
- September 14, 2023
- November 9, 2023
Join the Coalition | Become a Member
Membership is FREE!
Become a Volunteer
We gladly accept all volunteers! Volunteers help engage the public in our yearly events and promote awareness for safe driving.
Fill out our Interest Form below so we can discuss how you or your business can help make the Wood County Community Safer!
Contact Sandy Wiechman at email@example.com for more information.
2nd Tuesday of the month after each calendar quarter located at Wood County Hospital Meeting Room
- April 9 | 10 AM
- July 11 | 10 AM
- October 10 | 10 AM
3rd Thursday at 11 AM every other month of the year
- May 16 - Wood County Hospital - Emergency Room Conference Room - Lunch Provided
- July 18 - Wood County Hospital - Bachman/Keil Room - Lunch Provided
- September 19 - Wood County Hospital - Emergency Room Conference Room - No Lunch Provided
- November 21 - Wood County Hospital - Bachman/Keil Room - Lunch Provided
On behalf of ODOT's Highway Safety Program, we pleased to announce the following FREE half-day session of GCAT Computer Training for Local Agencies:
- April 17 - Lebanon - Register
- May 15 - Marietta - Register
- June 13 - Columbus - Register
- July 24 - Akron - Register
- September 24 - Bowling Green - Register
Updated: 11/08/2022 06:48PM