BGSU launches new app
More than ever, the entire University campus is at your fingertips, thanks to the new BGSU App.
And because it’s user friendly, there’s “app-solutely” no excuse to ever be late for class again — the app is able to track campus shuttles on their routes in real time.
On the academic side, users can connect to Canvas through the app, so they will have everything they need on a smartphone or tablet.
On the personal side, students, faculty and staff can find out what’s on the menu in the dining halls — even the calories. Planning a visit to the Student Recreation Center? Find out how crowded the weight room, track or pool is before going. Students planning to do laundry can check the app first; it lists how many washers and dryers are in use and when they’ll be done — all in real time.
The BGSU App provides essential campus information such as the latest University and sports news, an events calendar and an interactive campus map.
Other features include:
- Admissions – Prospective students can schedule a visit or even apply online.
- Directory – Need help finding something? This is a great place to start.
- Emergency information – What to do in case of an emergency.
- Learning Commons – Schedule an appointment with a tutor.
- Library – Connect with the University’s largest resource.
- Majors and programs – Learn what programs BGSU has to offer.
- Map – Campus map, directions, building details and amenities.
- Social media – Stay in touch with the University through social media.
- University calendar — Find out what there is to do on campus.
If you are an iOS user and already have the BGSU Campus app, it will turn into the BGSU App after an update.
Updated: 12/02/2017 12:38AM