In Brief: December 5
December professional development sessions announced
The Office of Human Resources will host the following free professional and personal development training sessions for faculty and staff this month:
- Communication Mistakes, Monday, Dec. 5, 10 a.m., 316 Union
- Stress and the Holidays, presented by Impact Solutions, Tuesday, Dec. 6, 3 p.m., 308 Union
- HIPAA Training, Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2 p.m., 163N Allied Health Bldg., BGSU Firelands
- Employment Law Basics, Thursday, Dec. 8, 2-4 p.m., 318 Union
- Tough Conversations in the Workplace, Monday, Dec. 12, 2 p.m., 163N Allied Health Bldg., BGSU Firelands
- Stress Management for Supervisors, Wednesday, Dec. 14, 3 p.m., 316 Union
- Supervisory Skills 101, Tuesday, Dec. 20, 3 p.m., 316 Union
Please register with Suzi Saunders, HR Training Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Seating is limited.
For training recommendations, contact Lisa Dubose, manager of employee relations and training and development, at email@example.com.
Updated: 12/02/2017 12:38AM