Multi-Activity Court (MAC) Reservations
Student Recreation Center members and BGSU students are eligible to reserve space during designated priority times on the Multi-Activity Court. Other times may be used on a drop-in basis.
Spring 2023 Priority Shedule
Badminton: Monday - Thursday: 4 - 7 PM | Sunday: 5 - 8 PM
Pickleball: Monday - Thursday: 8 - 10 AM | Friday: 8 AM - 1 PM
Tennis: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday: 10 AM - Noon
Volleyball: Monday, Wednesday: 8 - 10 PM | Friday: 4 - 8 PM | Saturday/Sunday: Noon - 2 PM
All times not noted are designated as priority to soccer. Any indooor sport may be played on a drop-in basis when the court is not in use. Outdoor sports are not permitted.
How to Make a Multi-Activity Court Reservation
- Select ‘Log In’ in the top right corner of the screen
- BGSU faculty, staff and students select ‘BGSU MYREC LOGIN’ and login using BGSU credentials
- Community members who have been assigned a username and password select “Community Members” and login using the assigned credentials.
- Community members interested in using the portal who have not been assigned login credentials, complete the MyRec Account Request Form to receive a username and password from a Recreation and Wellness employee.
- Select the ‘Multi-Activity Court Reservations’ icon
- Select the activity of interest
- Select ‘Book Now’ next to the desired timeslot
- A reservation confirmation email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Reservations must be made during the designated activity priority time, as seen on the Multi-Activity Court Schedule. Times with no activities listed are designated as priority to soccer.
Updated: 01/10/2023 09:01AM