Enrollment Advisory Committee
To advise the Division of Academic Affairs, faculty, and other constituent groups with regard to enrollment management strategies, opportunities, initiatives, and practices.
- Review all recruiting procedures and practices;
- Review all admission procedures and practices;
- Review all retention procedures and practices;
- Advise on the development of long-range recruiting and admission planning;
- Advise on concerns expressed by the committee and other university offices regarding policy matters related to undergraduate and graduate student recruitment, enrollment, and retention.
- Take a leadership role in advocating for faculty
and other constituent groups to engage in recruitment and
- Eight elected faculty members (one each from the College of Arts and Sciences; the College of Business; the College of Education and Human Development; Firelands College; the College of Health and Human Services; the College of Musical Arts; the College of Technology, Architecture, and Applied Engineering; and University Libraries), at least two of whom must be members of the Graduate Faculty (Academic Charter, Article VIII.C.) and at least one of whom must be a member of the Honors Faculty (Academic Charter, Article X.D). If necessary, the Committee on Committees will appoint additional faculty members who meet these criteria;
- One additional faculty member in first four years, appointed by the Committee on Committees;
- One graduate student appointed by
GSS for a one-year term;
- One undergraduate student appointed by USG for a one-year term;
- One staff member from Student Affairs appointed by the Vice President for Student Affairs for a three-year term;
- One staff member from Academic
Affairs appointed by the Provost.
EX OFFICI0 (Non-voting):
- Director of Undergraduate Admissions
- Director of Graduate Enrollment
- Director of Financial Aid
- Director of Registration and Records
- Director of e-Campus
- Director of the Office of Student Retention
The chair of the committee shall be elected from among the elected faculty members, and shall serve on the Provost's Enrollment Management Council.
BALANCE OF REPRESENTATION:
Three of the elected faculty members must be eligible for election to Faculty Senate ( Academic Charter, Article V.B).
All elected, appointed and ex officio members have full voting rights. Consultants are non-voting members. ( Academic Charter, Article V.B)