You will be enrolled in and receive your degree from the College of Health and Human Services
In collaboration with Firelands Regional Medical Center
BGSU has partnerships throughout the region to ensure students have opportunities to design their nursing path!
Partnerships with Owens Community College, Northwest State Community College, Sinclair Community and Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing provide students a seamless transition to complete a BSN online in as little as three semesters.
At the end of this program, the student will be able to:
- Integrate principles of liberal education in providing care for culturally diverse populations across the lifespan.
- Analyze the role of the nurse leader in quality improvement, interdisciplinary collaboration, and communication within an organizational structure.
- Apply evidence in decision-making to improve patient outcomes.
- Use information and healthcare technologies to inform patients and support a safe practice environment.
- Examine quality healthcare through policy, social justice, and collaboration with multiple disciplines across diverse populations.
- Evaluate principles of health promotion and disease prevention for individuals, families, and communities.
- Integrate professional standards, care, values, ethics, altruism, and integrity when managing care.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Bowling Green State University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Updated: 02/17/2023 11:12AM