At the end of this program, the student will be able to:
- Integrate principles of liberal education in providing care for culturally diverse populations across the lifespan.
- Analyze the role of the nurse leader in quality improvement, interdisciplinary collaboration, and communication within an organizational structure.
- Apply evidence in decision-making to improve patient outcomes.
- Use information and healthcare technologies to inform patients and support a safe practice environment.
- Examine quality healthcare through policy, social justice, and collaboration with multiple disciplines across diverse populations.
- Evaluate principles of health promotion and disease prevention for individuals, families, and communities.
- Integrate professional standards, care, values, ethics, altruism, and integrity when managing care.