Training and Resources
The following documents have been developed to assist you in using the BG1 Card equipment or systems.
- BG Bucks Accepted Here signs- print as needed
- BG1 Card Accepted Here signs- print as needed
Transact is used to run financial transactions on the BGSU campus. Departments that accept the BG1 Card as a form of payment need to have staff with access to different elements within Transact in order to add or update information about their location.
There are four types of access to Transact: Applications, Reports, Cashiers and Windcave:
- Cashier – staff who run transactions through BG1 Card point of sale register or reader are granted access by the department contact who has the appropriate BbTS Application access.
- Applications – once access is granted*, users access via their computer’s R drive to add/update cashiers, products, or menus.
- Reports – once access is granted*, users use this web-based tool to run reports from their computer.
- Windcave – users who accept credit cards as a form of payment will use this web-based tool to run reports to verify credit card settlements.
*User Request forms are available on the forms link on the left side of the page.
Printable Training Materials
Updated: 02/02/2021 01:51PM