Scholarships are awarded every year to incoming and standing Cadets who plan to contract later in their college career. They are classified by 2-, 3-, and 4-year scholarships. Below you will find a series of links for information and applications for the various scholarships.
- 100% tuition for the length of the scholarship (4yr, 3yr or 2yr).
- $1,200 per year book allowance ($600/semester).
- $420 monthly stipend (depending on academic status).
- Opportunities for 100% Room & Board.
- U.S. Citizen
- 2.5 GPA minimum
- 19+ ACT or 1000+ SAT
- Meet Army Height & Weight standards
- Pass an Army Physical Fitness Test
- Satisfactory completion of Department of Defense Physical Examination
- Interview with the Professor of Military Science & Senior Military Instructor
- SCHOLARSHIP Cadets usually serve 4 years Active Duty and 4 years Individual Ready Reserve or 8 years in the Reserve or National Guard.
- NON-SCHOLARSHIP Cadets usually serve 3 years Active Duty and 5 years Individual Ready Reserve or 6 years plus 2 years Individual Ready Reserve in the Reserve or National Guard.