Scholarships are awarded every year to incoming and standing Cadets who plan to contract later in their college career. They are classified by 2-, 3-, and 4-year scholarships. Below you will find a series of links for information and applications for the various scholarships.
- 100% tuition for the length of the scholarship (4yr, 3yr or 2yr).
- $1,200 per year book allowance ($600/semester).
- $420 monthly stipend (depending on academic status).
- Opportunities for 100% Room & Board.
- U.S. Citizen
- 2.5 GPA minimum
- Meet Army Height & Weight standards
- Pass an Army Physical Fitness Test
- Satisfactory completion of Department of Defense Medical Examination Review Board (DoDERB)
- Interview with the Professor of Military Science
- SCHOLARSHIP Cadets serve 4 years Active Duty and 4 years Individual Ready Reserve or 8 years in the Reserve or National Guard.
- NON-SCHOLARSHIP Cadets serve 3 years Active Duty and 5 years Individual Ready Reserve or 6 years plus 2 years Individual Ready Reserve in the Reserve or National Guard.
Below you will find a series of links for information and applications for the various scholarships.
High School Students' Army ROTC Scholarship Applications
United States Army Cadet Command Headquarters
GOArmy.com's area on ROTC is very informative and gives a great overview of what you would expect. It also has scholarship and SMP program information. You also might be interested in the option to chat with an online recruiter for more information on a personal basis.
Updated: 03/10/2022 11:25AM