University Community Book Loan Program
Entering undergraduate students may qualify for the University Bookstore Community Book Loan Program.
The University Bookstore Community Book Loan Program:
- Provides required course materials for 25 entering freshmen. Cost of books is estimated at $800-$1,100.
- Is renewable for spring semester, provided sufficient academic progress is made and books issued are returned in acceptable condition
To Qualify, you must:
- Be an entering freshman (Wood County or Lucas County Ohio residents only) planning to enroll on main campus*
- Submit an application for admission and all credentials by January 15
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by January 15
- Complete the application by
logging into your MyBGSU account,
selecting Financials, and then selecting Scholarship
- You can create your MyBGSU account after being admitted to BGSU
*Students admitted to the Pathway Program or the University Program for Academic Success will not qualify for this award.