Content Creator Camp
Content Creator Day Camp APPLY NOW
July 17-21, 2023
Space is limited
General Deadline Extended: April 25, 2023
Spend the week creating content for YouTube, Twitch & all social media platforms from the state-of-the-art production facilities at BGSU. Learn more about livestreaming and content production with hands-on activities in audio, video, chroma key, multi-camera production, lighting, audience development, and more.
- NON-Residential Camp
- Camp Dates: July 17 - 21, 2023
- Camp Times: 8:45 AM - 5 PM
- Meals Provided:
- Continetal breakast items to-go, Lunch & Snack
Sample Camp Activities
- Learn about audience development and how to build followers.
- How to optimize content for various social media platforms.
- Gain proficiency with professional audio/video equipment.
- Efficiently repurpose content for different distribution methods.
- Broadcast live and create recorded podcasts from Falcon Radio.
- Perform, record and edit voiceovers,
- Shoot and edit single and multi-camera video projects.
- Produce and engineer music recording sessions and live performances.
- Students entering 9th - 12th grade in fall of 2023 who are interested in learning more about being a content creator.
- The $330 cost of camp covers all program materials, light breakfast, lunch & snacks throughout the week as well as instruction and studio fees.
How can I apply?
First, complete the full online form so that we can learn more about you. This camp is a non-residential camp. Students will attend daily from 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Completing the application form & answers to questions
- Students must be between the ages of 14 - 17 throughout the duration of camp.
- Fully completed application
- Responses to short-answer questions
Application Cancellation Policy
- All programs, or camps within a program, may be subject to minimum enrollment and may be canceled if enrollment minimum is not met. In the event of a cancelled program all fees and registration costs will be refunded.
- Campers may withdraw their application at anytime by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Early Consideration Deadline: March 1st
- General Deadline: April 25th
ACCEPTANCE & DEPOSIT
To reserve your seat in camp a $25.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days of receiving your camp acceptance. Participants who do not pay the deposit by the seventh day are removed and placed on the waitlist. A deposit made after the 10th day does not guarantee a seat and must be approved.
- Camp Week July 17 Payment Due May 1, 2023
- *Please contact the office to request a payment plan if needed.
Forms will be collected via CampDocs. Information with a link to the site will be sent with your acceptance.
- BGSU Waiver
- BGSU Medical Authorization Form
- BGSU Medical: Permission to Dispense Medication (Used for over the counter medication, tylenol, sinus etc)
- BGSU Media Release
- Camp Rules & Policies
If a registration is canceled, the individual or organization making the original CAMP payment will receive:
- Full refund minus deposit if cancelation occurs on or before May 15, 2022
- 75% refund minus deposit if cancelation occurs 21 days or more to the start of camp.
- 50% refund minus depost if cancelation occurs between 14 days and 21 days to the start of camp.
- No refund for a "No Show" or for a cancellation request received less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the program. Students dismissed for disciplinary reasons are not eligible for any refund.
Students dismissed for disciplinary reasons are not eligible for any refund.
Updated: 03/06/2023 02:15PM