FutureMed: Exploring Health Careers
FutureMed: Exploring Health Careers Register Now
Dates: June 29 - July 2, 2020
Formate: Virtual Academy
Experience what it would be like to take an online class this summer!
Learn about your career interests with the help of the Bowling Green State University Future Med Virtual academy. This program will be filled with exciting one-of-a-kind webinars, live-streamed events and labs you can do at home!
- Interact with medical students, practitioners and professors
- Attend college-style lectures online
- Participate in at-home laboratory activities
- Hear from Mercy Health – Life Flight first responders
- Learn what it is like to be a student at BGSU from the BGSU Pre-Health Ambassadors
- Hear from and talk to current medical students in both MD/DO programs who are BGSU alumni
- Tele-Health: How you can have a doctor’s appointment via webcast
- More lessons & activities to be announced
Who can attend?
For students who will be entering 10th, 11th, & 12th grade & who are excited to experience a career in veterinary science.
What does the cost cover?
The cost of $85 dollars (camperships possible) covers the webinar course, admission to our virtual tours materials. Add-On options include a camp book bag, water bottle and/or t-shirt. The cost provides camp instruction from the program counselors and BGSU Pre-Veterinary Student chapter.
How can I register?
Complete the online form below so that we can learn more about you and complete the $10 dollar deposit.
- All programs, or camps within a program, may be subject to minimum enrollment and may be canceled if enrollment minimum is not met. In the event of a cancelled program all fees and registration costs will be refunded.
- Campers may withdraw their registration anytime before 14 days before the first day of the program by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- June 8, 2020
ACCEPTANCE & DEPOSIT
To reserve your seat in camp a $10.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days of receiving your camp acceptance. Participants who do not pay the deposit by the tenth day are removed and placed on the waitlist. A deposit made after the 10th day does not guarantee a seat and must be approved.
- Full payment must be received no less than 3 weeks from the first day of the program.
- Camp Week 6/28/2020 Payment Due 6/1/2020
- Please contact the office to request a payment plan if needed.
Forms will be collected via CampDocs. Information with a link to the site will be sent with your acceptance.
- BGSU Waiver
- BGSU Media Release
- Camp Rules & Policies
If a registration is canceled, the individual or organization making the original CAMP payment will receive:
- A full refund, minus the deposit will be issued if cancelation is received 3 weeks prior to the start of the program
- A refund of 50% will be issued if cancelation occurs less than 3 weeks but prior to 2 weeks
- No refund for a "No Show" or for a cancellation request received less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the program.
Students dismissed for disciplinary reasons are not eligible for any refund.