Full Time MBA Program - Schedule
- The full-time MBA curriculum starts late August with MBA program orientation.
- Classes continue through the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
- The official university academic calendar, which shows the beginning and ending dates of the semesters and the official holidays for the academic year, is available online through Registration and Records.
- Students following the general MBA curriculum complete their programs of study in about 12 months and graduate in mid August.
- Students pursuing a specialization take an additional twelve to fifteen credit hours in their respective field. Those students complete their programs of study in approximately 16 months and graduate in December.
|General MBA Tentative Schedule|
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Summer Semester|
|Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec
ECON 6000, MBA 6000, STAT 6010, MBA 6070, MBA 6820
|Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May
MBA 6030, MBA 6040, MBA 6060, MBA 6050, MBA 6010
|May, June, July, Aug
MBA 6020, MBA 6100, MBA 6080, MBA 6090
Updated: 03/31/2020 02:13PM