Staying Active at Home
We have compiled the following list of resources to help you stay active at home.
Strength, Cardio & More…
- Les Mills on Demand – A streaming site with free access to over 100 workouts across 10 categories including something for the whole family. Free content will be available for at least two months, and may be extended.
- FitnessBlender - Features over 600 full length at home workouts. Quick, simple, and to the point.
- POPSUGAR Fitness - Fun, fresh, and upbeat at home workouts.
- Sarah's Day - Quick workouts aimed at sweating hard and burning fat. Generally around 15 minutes.
- YMCA 360 – Bootcamp, yoga, barre and classes for active older adults.
- Peleton App - Free for 90 days. A mix of running, strength, toning, cycling, yoga, meditation and outdoor workouts.
- Down Dog Yoga – Practice yoga from your living room! Down Dog is making all of their apps – Down Dog, Yoga for Beginners, HIIT, Barre, and 7 Minute Workout – completely free until April 1st.
- Blogilates - Full length pilates inspired workouts you can follow along at home.
- Morgan Tyler - Yoga flows designed to elevate your mood!
- Yoga with Adriene - a great beginners series | Specific video on yoga for stress and anxiety
- Runner's World - Maybe now is the time to train for that 5/10K?
- Hal Higdon Running Plans - Alternative running plans from professional running coach, Hal Higdon.
ACE (American Council on Exercise) Fitness
American College of Sports Medicine - Staying Physically Active During the COVID-19 Pandemic