Signing up for orientation is a great way to prepare for college starting in the Fall. It is also one of the best ways to let the College of Musical Arts know you are committing to BGSU, so we encourage signing up as early as you can.
Instructions for how to sign up will be sent to your new BGSU email address. All Spring/Fall admits will be emailed in early February or upon admission. Spring admits will be emailed in early November.
It is important that you set up your MyBGSU account as soon as possible. Once you receive your Certificate of Admission from the Office of Admissions, you can use your BGSU ID number on the certificate to activate your account and create your email. You’ll receive all important BGSU communications through this email, regarding orientation, placement tests, financial responsibilities, and course schedules.
During Orientation, students will be able to:
· Meet with an Orientation Leader and connect with other incoming students
· Take a tour of campus and meet with an academic advisor
· Learn about groups and organizations on campus
During Orientation, families will be able to:
· Meet with staff from the Office of the Bursar and Student Financial Aid
· Hear from current BGSU student leaders
· Learn how to best support student success from home
To learn more about orientation and how to prepare, click HERE
Updated: 10/21/2021 02:37PM