Due to COVID-19, Pro Musia will not be awarding any travel grants during the Fall 2020 semester. Applications for Spring 2021 will be accepted and evaluated as travel restrictions are lifted.
Purpose and Membership
Pro Musica is a society of friends, alumni, and community members dedicated to the support of music students in the College of Musical Arts at Bowling Green State University. Your annual membership in Pro Musica helps to provide meaningful educational opportunities through talent based scholarships and professional development projects. Simply put, these experiences change lives!
Becoming a member of Pro Musica is easy. Any annual contribution to either the CMA Scholarship and Awards Fund or Pro Musica Scholarship Endowment constitutes membership. 100% of all donations to Pro Musica are devoted to the support of music students. Administrative costs are covered by the College of Musical Arts operating funds and all Pro Musica membership contributions are fully tax deductible.
Why should I join Pro Musica?
- Make a impactful difference in the lives of music students.
- Help recruit top talent music students to the CMA and support those that could not attend school without scholarship support
- Send a student to a music festival or competition
- All donors are acknowledged in printed printed materials
- Invitations to special events for Pro Music members.
- Stay connected with the CMA through student interactions, concerts, and special events
Become a member today!
- All annual contributions to either the CMA Scholarship and Awards Fund or Pro Musica Scholarship Endowment constitutes membership.
- BGSU faculty and staff may donate through payroll deduction.
- Student memberships are only $5 per year.
For further details or questions, please contact Jordan Cravins: firstname.lastname@example.org | 419-372-7772