Currently accepting application for Fall. Classes begin in August!
Eligibility for Admission
The following is a brief list that details the minimum qualifications for admission:
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A minimum of at least 10 years of full-time management or professional experience
- Diverse educational backgrounds and career patterns are sought for this program
A complete application for the program includes:
- Fill out the Online Application.
- Nomination/Recommendation letter: Two (2) letters of recommendation is required. We prefer this letter is from your current employer.
- Transcripts: official transcripts from any college of university from which a degree was conferred for both a master’s degree and bachelor’s degree. Note: transcripts marked “issued to student” will not be accepted.
- GMAT/GRE scores are being waived for all applicants for Fall 2022.
- Current professional career resume.
- An interview with the Assistant Director, Program Director, or faculty member teaching in the program.
- Statement of Purpose.
Updated: 04/04/2022 10:47AM