- Position: Assistant Teaching Professor
- Phone: (419) 372-9653
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 301 Maurer Center
A BGSU alum, Michael earned his BSBA in 2004 and his MBA in 2007. Throughout his tenure with the University, he has held various roles including Server Administrator, Desktop Support Services Manager, Project Manager, and Systems Analyst. Michael has also taught internationally at Tian Gong University in Tianjin, China.
Outside of the classroom, Michael serves on multiple professional committees at BGSU and is a mentor for Vanguard. He is also an active member in his community as a founding member and President of The Make it Enough Foundation, a Captain on the Cygnet volunteer fire department, and a volunteer coach for his children’s sports teams. In his downtime, Michael enjoys running and biking; having completed multiple marathon’s, 200+ mile relays, century club bike rides, and even completing a ½ ironman.
- MBA, Bowling Green State University 2007
- BSBA, Management Information Systems, Bowling Green State University 2004
- Assistant Teaching Professor 2019 - Present
- Networking / cyber security consultant – A & G Cash Registers 2000 - Present
- Adjunct Faculty, SCBA, BGSU 2013-2019
- Systems Analyst, ITS, BGSU 2016-2019
- Desktop Support Services Manager, ITS, BGSU 2010 – 2016
- Windows Server Administrator, ITS, BGSU 2007 -2010
- Technology Support Specialist, ITS, BGSU 2000-2007
Updated: 05/12/2022 11:14AM