Executive MBA Program - To Apply
We are now accepting applications for our Fall cohort. We encourage you to apply soon as we have limited capacity in the program.
A complete application includes the following items:
- An application for admission (online)
- One letter of nomination
- Nominations are submitted online through the online application process. You’ll be asked to submit email address of at least one person to provide a recommendation. The recommender will receive an email notification and directions for submitting a letter of nomination.
- A current resume describing both educational and work experience (Applicants must have at least five years of professional work experience)
- An optional interview (in person or by telephone)
- $45 application fee (may be paid by credit card with the application or by sending a check or money order made payable to Bowling Green State University)
More information about taking the GMAT
BGSU uses a self-managed application process, which means you are responsible for arranging for all of the necessary application items to be sent to Bowling Green State University by the application deadline. You can request an application packet from the Graduate and Executive Programs in Business Office:
Telephone: 1-800-BGSUMBA (1-800-247-8622) or 1-419-372-2748
Bowling Green State University is committed to equal opportunity for all and does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, mental or physical disability or veteran status. The Office of Affirmative Action, 705 Administration Building, BGSU, is responsible for University compliance with Title IX, Section 504, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Updated: 12/22/2021 08:52AM