Associate Vice President, Human Resources
Melisa Ackerman is an Associate Vice President, Human Resources, and a proud policy holder at Nationwide Insurance. Melisa’s HR career spans over 20 years including the last 12 years with Nationwide, where she currently serves as the Executive Human Resource Business Partner for the member service and processing organization (5,000 + associates) where she is responsible for delivering people strategies that link human capital to strategic business results through key HR disciplines like talent management, leader and organization effectiveness, change management, HR analytics and culture.
Melisa earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Education and Allied Professions from Bowling Green State University and a Master of Labor and Human Resources degree from The Ohio State University
Melisa’s HR credentials include the Senior Human Resource Professional (SPHR) designation, is certified in Prosci Change Management and is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management. Melisa is an active member of the United Way of Central Ohio and its Women’s Leadership Council and is an active member of the BGSU College of Business Insurance Advisory Board. Melisa resides in Dublin, Ohio.
Global Sales & Marketing Controller
Scott has been with the Perrysburg company since 2009.
- Senior Manager -Audit, Ernst & Young LLP
- BSBA, Accounting, 1999
Senior VP/Strategy & Chief Strategic Officer
FirstEnergy Corp. is a holding company with ten electric utility operating companies and several unregulated subsidiaries. FirstEnergy is one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, serving over 6 million customers in six states in the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions.
As a senior management member, Gary oversees a nearly $4 billion per year spend across the entire FirstEnergy footprint. He is responsible for leading a staff of 200 sourcing professionals in strategic and tactical initiatives activities that ensures what is spent across the entire FirstEnergy system is managed appropriately. Gary is located at the Akron, Ohio, facility.
Gary also served as the Associate General Counsel and Executive Director of Business Development and has been at the company since 1989.
- Attorney - Schwartz, Einhart, Wood & Szuter - Cleveland, Ohio, practice focused on counseling and representing several small, mid-size and large employers in labor relations and employee benefits matters
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism, Political Science  Bowling Green State University
- Juris Doctor  University of Toledo, College of Law
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
President, SHG, Greenville, SC
- Over 30 years in the hospitality industry, founded Southern Hospitality Group (SHG)
- Developed and managed franchised hotels with Hilton, Marriott, Holiday Inn, USFS, Cendant Corporation and Hyatt Hotels
- Previously general manager/corporate rooms director at Hyatt
- Earned business degree in production operations management
Wholesale Marketing Manager
Ms. Clark began her career with Marathon in 1995 as a Brand Marketing Representative in Detroit, Michigan. After 7 years she accepted a position in Asphalt Marketing as the Region Analyst before moving to Findlay in the role of Advertising Specialist. She then moved back to the field as Brand Sales Manager in Detroit. In 2007 Cindy returned to the Findlay office in the Supply Distribution and Planning organization as the Midwest Exchange and Terminaling Negotiator. This led to an opportunity in 2012 as a Senior Business Development Advisor in Business Development’s Planning and Strategy group. While in Business Development she participated on the team responsible for the acquisition of the Galveston Bay refinery. Cindy was named Real Estate Manager in December of 2013 where her team assisted with the Hess Retail acquisition. She assumed her current position in November 2016.
Ms. Clark holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Bowling Green State University
Company: CN Corwin Consulting, LLC
Bio: Chris earned his bachelor’s degree from BGSU’s College of Business in production operations and materials procurement management in 1981. He retired from Occidental Petroleum Corporation (Oxy) in 2018 as corporate director of human resources (HR) where he was responsible for the oil & gas and midstream businesses’ HR operations. Throughout his 37 year career with Oxy, Chris held multiple HR positions of increasing responsibility that took he and his wife Lori (Mizer) Corwin (1981) to Charleston, WV and Wilmington, NC as well as Corpus Christi, Dallas and Houston, TX (where they live today). In 2018 Chris formed CN Corwin Consulting, an HR strategy and services company and today he is working closely with two midstream companies who are operating or building facilities along the Texas Gulf Coast. His volunteer work includes having served as secretary on the board of directors for Literacy Advance of Houston, a non-profit organization dedicated to adult education.
Why I serve on the Leadership Council: The BSBA degree I received from BGSU opened doors for opportunity and helped establish the foundation for what turned out to be a very satisfying professional career in corporate America and more recently the opportunity to found my own company. Looking back, the experiences I had and the education I obtained at BGSU put me on a level playing field with any who were entering the workplace, many of which graduated from more expensive, nationally recognized universities. I volunteered for the Leadership Council in part out of gratitude for all BGSU has done to make that possible. But more importantly, I want high school students today to better understand the value of a degree from BGSU and the potential it offers for a successful professional career filled with a lifetime of opportunity.
Vice President, Applied Industrial Technologies Inc.
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (Applied) is a North American distributor of industrial products. The Company also provides fluid power, mechanical, and rubber shop services. It offers technical application support for the products and provides solutions. It has two reportable segments, service center-based distribution and fluid power businesses. In August 2008, the Company acquired Fluid Power Resource LLC.
- Senior Audit Manager, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- BS, Business Administration/Accounting, 1978, Bowling Green State University
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
OFFICE EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY:
IBM Corporation, Cleveland, OH; Office Products Division; National Accounts & Federal Government Accounts Manager
Building Products Manufacturer
Residential & Commercial Construction
Moen Faucet, Cleveland, OH; Vice President, Sales, Wholesale Division & Builder Division
Merillat Cabinetry, Division of Masco Corp., Adrian, MI; Vice President, Marketing
Gerber Plumbing Products, Chicago, IL; Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Fields Automotive Group, Chicago, IL; Sales Manager, Infiniti & Volvo dealerships
BGSU College of Business B.S.B.A. 1963
Specializations: Marketing, Finance, Speech (RTVF)
Why I serve on the College of Business Leadership Council:
My service on the Dean’s Leadership Council began in 1992 when I was invited to join the Dean’s Advisory Council as it was then known. The acceptance of this invitation was based on the need for closer communications between the actual business world and the academic business world as was being taught at that time. Having served on the Alumni Board of Trustees in various capacities including President during the mid 1980’s, this was a natural extension of those activities. For the past 26 years I have witnessed five full time Deans and two interim Deans. My enthusiasm for serving the College of Business in this manner grows continually. A wonderfully fresh direction for the College began in 2006 with the appointment of Rodney Rogers as Dean and has been enhanced by Ray Braun’s appointment where his non-academic and successful business career has been implemented. Students in CoB are experiencing a “business world” atmosphere which is reflected in their attitudes and enthusiasm for their selected areas of specialization and the activities in which they choose to participate. My passion for assisting students has always been in mentoring and advising in a variety of programs within the college. The current spirit of the college enhances everyone’s ability to learn and grow. I was honored as an “Emeritus” member of the Leadership Council in 2017 and will continue to serve for many years to come.
David brings diverse experience to his role as CEO of CSI-Florida. As owner of CSI-DC, the award winning sister company that CSI-Florida is modeled after, David ensures consistency in what clients can expect in either destination. CSI continues to expand with new offices in The Virgin Islands, soon to open in Texas and in a joint partnership in The Bahamas. David resides in Key West, Florida, and is strategically positioned to serve client needs in the area as only a local resident can!
He has always had a passion for results. Formerly, he spent 16 years in the broadcasting industry, where he sold and managed national accounts totaling over 12 million dollars for Infinity Broadcasting. David has served in a leadership capacity within many prestigious associations throughout the hospitality industry.
Bachelor of Arts, College of Arts & Sciences  Bowling Green State University
David was a member of the Leadership Committee of the Professional Conference Management Association, served on the Annual Meeting Committee of the Healthcare Convention & Exhibitors Association, chaired the Marketing Committee of the DMC Network, and sat on the Tourism Committee of the Washington, D.C. Convention & Tourism Corporation (now Destination DC).
David was a recipient of the 2006 Accomplished Graduate Award for the College of Arts and Sciences. He also served on the Alumni Board.
President & CEO - Hart Associates Inc.
Hart Associates, Inc. is a service-oriented advertising agency founded by his father, Tom. Although in business for 50 years, the agency has nearly doubled in size over the last five years becoming the region's integrated marketing & communications business. More than just an advertising firm, they do digital, creative, media, branding, public relations, video production, social media marketing, and more - all under one roof.
- BA, Sales Management, 1983, Bowling Green State University
VP Business Operations
Pam Heminger, vice president of Honda of America Mfg. (HAM) is responsible for the management and direction of the company’s Administration, Purchasing and Business Divisions.
Prior to this role, Heminger oversaw the HAM Business Division, which includes the Facilities, Accounting, Information Systems, New Model Center and Production Control and Planning departments.
Heminger joined HAM as a Purchasing buyer in 1996. She was promoted in 1998 as a team leader. Two years later, Heminger was named Purchasing manager of the Functional Engine Team and assumed the same role with the Electrical Team in 2001.
In 2003, she became manager of the Purchasing Strategic Development Group. Following an assignment as leader of HAM’s MRO purchasing unit that included Purchasing unit manager responsibilities, she was promoted to department manager of Cost Planning in 2011, responsible for North America Supplier Sourcing and Cost Management.
In 2012, Heminger was promoted to Division Manager of the HAM Purchasing Operations division, responsible for ensuring outsourced products met the expected quality, delivery and packaging requirements.
Prior to joining Honda, Heminger worked for Lennox Industries as a commodities manager.
Heminger has a Bachelor of Science degree in procurement and materials management from Bowling Green State University. She received her MBA from Capital University in 1994.
In the community, Heminger has served as a guest speaker at Bowling Green State University. In addition, she was an institute member of the university’s Supply Chain Management Institute from 2004-10, as well as a Board Member for the Institute from 2006-10.
Heminger served as a Governing Board Member for the Children’s Hunger Alliance from 2013-17 and is a currently a Board Member of the Ohio Manufacturers’ Association and the HAM Foundation. In 2017, she became a member of the Honda Patent Technology Steering Committee.
In 2015, Automotive News selected Heminger as one of “100 Leading Women in the North American Auto Industry”.
Originally from Clarion, Pa., Heminger currently resides in Dublin, Ohio, with her two children, Joel and Isabel.
Tax Director, Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
- BS, Accounting, 1984, Bowling Green State University
- JD, Law, Georgetown University, Washington, DC
Timco Rubber Products, Inc.
Having been in business since 1956, Timco Rubber Products is a family owned rubber components supplier to industrial OEM’s both domestically and internationally.
Joe began his career with Timco in 1989 as an outside salesperson where he served in that capacity for over 18 years. In 2008, he was appointed Vice President of Operations and Sales while also being selected to serve on the company’s Board of Directors. Beginning on January 1, 2014, Joe took over the reins as the 5th President of Timco Rubber Products. Joe is commissioned to uphold the company’s mission statement of “…delivering complete customer satisfaction while offering opportunities to it’s employees…”
In 1985, he married his “Falcon Flame”, Lynn (Lisker) Hoffman, ’84. Joe and Lynn have two girls; recent BGSU CBA graduate Julia, and current BGSU student Maria.
Vice President of Sales and Operations, Timco Rubber Products
Education: BSBA, Bowling Green State University – 1983
Senior Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio
- Responsible for the Bank’s Supervision and Regulation Department, which oversees more than 260 financial institutions in the Fourth Federal Reserve District; also responsible for the Bank’s Credit Risk Management and Statistics and Analysis departments
- Joined the bank in 1986 and promoted to various positions
Earned a bachelor’s in finance
Chief Marketing Officer, Americas at Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Jill serves as a member of the firm’s Americas Executive Committee and Global Marketing Leadership Team. She is based in Chicago and oversees all aspects of the firm’s marketing and communications programs that include business development, branding, public relations and internal communications. Ms. Kouri drives the strategies to promote JLL’s modernized brand and advance the firm’s growth.
- Managing Director & Global Head of Marketing, Accenture
- Corporate Communications Director, Commerx
- BS, Journalism/Public Relations, 1992, Bowling Green State University
- APR (Accreditation in Public Relations) certification from the Public Relations Society of America
Senior Vice President-Human Resources at Genworth Financial Inc., a subsidiary of GE Capital
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a financial security company providing insurance, wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
- Senior VP of GE Insurance, a business unit of GE Capital
- Senior VP at GE-FAHI and its predecessor companies
- Various human resources roles at operating units within GE Capital
- Master’s of Organization Development  Bowling Green State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Human Resources Management  Bowling Green State University
- General Electric Manufacturing Management Certification Program 
Financial Services Industry
- Senior Vice President and Registered Principal-Harbor Funds Distributors, Chicago, IL.
- Marketing Director – Great Lakes/South, Harbor Capital Advisors
- Senior Account Executive
- Harbor Funds Distributors, Inc.
- Regional Marketing Director, First Mercantile Trust Company
Certified Financial Planner® (1994) Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing (1989), Bowling Green State University
Training Consultant/Business Development Manager, Dale Carnegie Training of Northeast Ohio
Marilee is a certified Dale Carnegie Instructor as well as a consultant for businesses, and organizations that wish to offer professional development for their employees. She has been with Dale Carnegie since 1995.
- Vice President, Account Management and New Business Development, Griswold Advertising
- Account Manager, 2nd Street Advertising
- Barnhart Advertising
- BSBA, Advertising, 1986, Bowling Green State University
President, MacRae & Associates, LLC
Douglas works as Executive Advisor to Private Equity with focus on platform development, target & opportunity assessment, and growth strategy.
- President, DuBois Industrial
- President, Tremco Roofing, & Building Maintenance
- Vice President, Global Business Segment Management for BASF Construction Chemicals
- President & CEO/Vice President Business Management for Degussa Building Systems
- Harris Specialty Chemicals
- Tappan Appliances (White Consolidated Industries)
- BSBA, Human Resources/Industrial Relations, 1984, Bowling Green State University.
- Executive Leadership Program, INSEAD, Fontainebleu, France
- Certificate in Financial Management, Cornell University
Retired - Brand Marketing Director
Marathon Petroleum Company
Positions at Marathon Petroleum
- Manager, Terminal, Transport and Marine
- Manager, International Risk Management and Trading in London
- Multiple Marketing Management positions
- Advanced Senior Trader within Supply, Distribution and Planning
- Trader within Crude and Feedstock Acquisition
- Graduate of Wharton Advanced Management program and the Oxford Institute for Energy
- Master of Business Administration  Houston Baptist University
- Bachelor of Science, Human Resource Management  Bowling Green State University
Group Finance - Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals Business
Michael is a financial leader and member of the management board for the $25 billion global pharmaceuticals business, one of the fastest growing and most successful major pharmaceutical businesses in the world
- Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer, Johnson & Johnson
- Vice President, Group Finance for various J&J business
- Vice President & CFO, Ethicon Endo-Surgery
- Vice President & CFO, J&J - Merck Joint Venture
- Vice President & CFO, Iolab
- Vice President, Total Quality, Iolab
- MBA (1982) high honors, The Pennsylvania State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting (1980) magna cum laude, Bowling Green State University
Retired Partner, Assurance Services
Ernst & Young, LLP
Ernst & Young (EY) has a globally recognized portfolio of services that combine core advisory strengths in protecting and improving organizations' performance with deep capabilities in assurance, tax and transactions.
D’aun was an Assurance Partner with 27 years of assurance and advisory experience in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. D’aun has extensive experience leading audits of public and private companies that operate globally, including coordination of audit teams in over 40 different countries. She has significant experience in SEC registration statements and reporting requirements and a variety of technical accounting issues. D’aun is experienced in serving companies in the manufacturing, automotive, distribution, retail, and technology industries.
She served as the Assurance People Leader for our Michigan and Northwest Ohio area practices where she had significant involvement in mentoring, development and retention programs. D’aun earned the 2016 Americas Inclusiveness Award at EY, recognizing leaders who actively work to create diverse high-performing teams by regularly practicing inclusive leadership. She is also a member of the Ernst & Young Global Account Partner Group.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting  Bowling Green State University
- Ernst & Young Executive Program at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Member, AICPA and Michigan Association of CPAs
- Certified Public Accountant
Vice President of International Household Sales
Michel’s origins and experience give him a rich and diverse cultural and professional background. Born and schooled in Cameroon, Michel moved to France and then the US for his college education. He graduated with an MBA in International Business from Bowling Green State University.
Following his education, he worked as a Business Consultant and a Financial Planner prior to joining Libbey Glass as an Export Sales Manager. Michel held various positions at Libbey before he was promoted to the position of Vice-President, International Markets. While working at Libbey, Michel also taught International Marketing classes at The University of Toledo.
Michel joined Vitamix in early 2011 and has been charged with helping the company grow its International Household business. Michel and his family reside in Solon, OH (a suburb of Cleveland) where they enjoy the great family environment and surroundings.
- Vice President, International Sales and Marketing, Libbey Inc.
- Vice President/Commercial Director, International Markets, Libbey Inc.
- Vice President, International Sales, Libbey Inc.
- Vice President, International Marketing, Libbey Inc.
MBA, International Business  Bowling Green State University
Associate of Science, Business Administration  Institut Commercial Lyonnais
Executive Supply Chain Partner - Retired
Linda has overall responsibility for center-led global manufacturing, procurement, supply planning, logistics and facilities operations for $3B publicly-traded corporation. She manages a team comprised of 9 direct reports and 1300 employees.
- Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer- Diebold Incorporated
- Vice President Direct Procurement- Diebold Incorporated
- Director, Global Procurement- Diebold Incorporated
- Director, Materials Management- Aultman Hospital
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration, Bowling Green State University
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM)
Part Owner and CFO
Northeast Box Company
- CFO - Nordic Air Inc.
- Part Owner and CFO - Geneva Pipeline, Inc.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting (1979) Bowling Green State University
- Master of Business Administration, (1981) University of Toledo
- Certified Public Accountant
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Director - Consulting Expert
CGI Technologies & Solutions
- Product Specialist - Global Treasury Products
- Senior Vice President, & Manager, Foreign Exchange and International Business Development, FirstMerit Bank
- Vice President – Global Trade & Treasury Sales,National City Bank
- BSBA, Operations Research, 1983, Bowling Green State University
- MBA, Business Administration, 1985, Bowling Green State University.
Partner with Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA
Charles also serves as the Managing Partner of its Consumer Collection Division. He practices in the areas of retail collection litigation and insurance subrogation and is a member of the Ohio Bar and Pennsylvania Bar. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and the Supreme Court of the United States. He is also Legal Advisor to Knights of Columbus-Council #310.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration 
Bowling Green State University
- Juris Doctor Degree 
The Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
Memberships and Boards:
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Fraternal Order of Police
- Board of Schnurmann House Secretary
- Mayfield Heights Board of Zoning Appeals [Jan. 1992-Dec. 1993]
- Mayfield Heights City Council [Jan. 1994-Dec. 2001]
- Past President of the National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- Past P resident of Mayfield Heights City Council [Jan. 1998-Dec. 2001]
Chief Financial Officer, Velocity Inc.
Ranallo is responsible for the overall financial leadership of Velocity, a private company specializing in managed services. Velocity provides a wide range of voice, data and wireless solutions across a comprehensive portfolio of services, with the advantage of having single provider accountability.
· Vice President - Business & Information Services - Cooper Tire
· Vice President - ERP Implementation , Cooper Tire
· Vice President and Corporate Controller, Owens Corning
· Vice President – Owens Corning Construction Services
· Vice President of Audit and Internal Consulting, Eaton Corporation
· BS, Business Administration, 1981, Ohio University
· MBA, 1982, Bowling Green State University.
President & CEO
Fitz-Randolph Consulting Resources LLC
Mr. Randolph was President of Paramount Health Care since 1992. Paramount Health Care is a diversified insurance company with four product lines: Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid and Workers Compensation. He has more than 35 years of experience in administration and financial management at The Toledo Hospital and ProMedica Health System.
Before joining Paramount, Mr. Randolph was Vice President of Finance/MIS at The Toledo Hospital. In this capacity, he had responsibility for medical records, admitting, and patient accounting and information systems. Prior to becoming Vice President, Mr. Randolph served in a variety of capacities in The Toledo Hospital's Finance Department over the course of his career.
In addition to his responsibilities as President of ProMedica’s Insurance division, Mr. Randolph has also served as the Chief Merger, Joint Ventures and Acquisitions Officer, Chief Construction and Property Management Officer as well as being responsible for corporate oversight of the expanded system-wide Customer Satisfaction Services, Call Center Departments and Corporate Operational Performance Improvements for ProMedica Health System at various points in his career.
Mr. Randolph currently serves on the Ohio Association of Health Plans (OAHP) Board and the Bowling Green State University Insurance Advisory Board. He served as an Executive Committee Member and Chairman/Past-Chairman of the Health Plan Alliance Board and currently serves on the Membership Sub Committee; he served as President of the Boy Scouts of America, Erie Shores Council, and currently serving on the Executive Committee as well as the Trustee Committee. He has served on the Executive Committee Board for the YMCA and as a Board member of the Lima Memorial Health System and Chairman of the Leadership Council for the American Diabetes Association of Northwest Ohio. Mr. Randolph was the Honorary Chair for the 2012 March of Dimes Campaign.
Mr. Randolph is an American College of Healthcare Executive Fellow. He holds a BBA from Bowling Green State University and an MBA from the University of Toledo.
He is married and resides with his wife in Sylvania, Ohio.
CEO, NAS Recruitment Innovation
Phil took the reins of NAS, an organization with a 67-year tradition of excellence in HR recruitment strategies. The HR landscape has changed dramatically in the last decade, and NAS has responded with products and services that expertly leverage the Internet and social media.
With a full complement of experts in media, technology and creative, NAS Recruitment Innovation offers an integrated approach to attracting and engaging talent. They help clients make the smartest online and offline media choices, and offer bold ideas to maximize SEO, SEM and social sharing. Their candidate attraction platform, ACTIVATE™, optimizes client’s jobs and delivers mobile and talent network options. Finally, they help clients implement, understand and act upon analytics at every turn to foster data-driven decision making and increase client’s results.
- President, Ridolfi & Associates
- Partner, SPS Partners LLC
- CFO, Decker Forklifts
- CFO, GALLO
- Proprietor, NowDiningDeals.com.
- Chief Financial Officer, American Environmental Group
- President, BDS Financial Services
- President, America’s Body Company
- President, Great Lakes Truck Equipment
- President, Buckeye Truck Equipment
- Senior Accountant, Arthur Anderson
- BS, Business Administration/Accounting, 1977, Bowling Green State University
Recognized for more than 20 years as one of the leading authorities on customer-focused relationship management strategies, Dr. Rogers is an acclaimed author, business strategist and a founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group, the world's premier customer-centric consultancy.
Business 2.0 magazine named Martha Rogers one of the 19 "most important business gurus" of the past century. The World Technology Network cited her as "an innovator most likely to create visionary 'ripple effects.'" In 2013, Martha Rogers was inducted into the Direct Marketing Association Hall of Fame. She has co-authored numerous international best-selling books and published extensively in academic and trade journals.
- Copywriter and advertising executive
- Ph.D., University of Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting  Bowling Green State University
Pro Financial Network
I specialize in working with families and business owners with their life, disability, long term care insurance and retirement needs.
Bowling Green State University 2002
- The Corporation For Long Term Care Certification Inc.
- Million Dollar Round Table, Top of The Table
Director of Mergers & Acquisitions Expertise Center, Dow Chemical Investment Co. Ltd.
She previously held M&A Director for Divestiture Carve-Outs, Audit Director for the Asian Pacific Division and Site Controller positions for the Dow Chemical Company. She led the Union Carbide Accounting System Conversion Project after Dow acquired the company. She is an expert on understanding and implementing the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. She has been a guest speaker at several corporate financial seminars and workshops.
- BS, Accounting, 1984, Bowling Green State University (summa cum laude)
- MA, Accounting/Information Systems, 1988, Cleveland State University
Sr Vice President Leading Global Supply Chain Management, HAVI
- Vice President Global Supply Chain, Moen
- Sherwin Williams Company
- Hoffmann LaRoche Pharmaceuticals
- Barnes Group.
- BS, 1982, Business Administration, Bowling Green State University
- MBA, Quantitative Business Analysis and Marketing, Cleveland State University
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Bowling Green State University 1979
Assists organizations in streamlining operations and improving effectiveness while reducing cost by evaluating organization design, processes, and the use of automation.
Elizabeth is a certified Change Agent, Master Black Belt, Black Belt and APICS/Supply Chain professional.
· Global Supply Chain Solutions Leader at Owens-Illinois
· Director of Procurement Transformation at Honeywell
· BSBA, Business Administration, 1992, Bowling Green State University
· MBA, Operations and Supply Chain Management, 1994, Bowling Green State University
The XPat Desk
- Managing Director, International Banking, Huntington National Bank
- Senior Vice President and Director; Government and Institutional Banking, Fifth Third Bank
- Sr. Vice President, Large Corporate and International Banking, Fifth Third Bank
- Sr. Vice President, International Banking and Foreign Exchange Trading, Fifth Third Bank
- Bachelor of Science, International Business (1987) Bowling Green State University
Why I serve on the College of Business Leadership Council:
As an International Business Major at Bowling Green, I was given the unique opportunity to intern overseas and graduate with strong Japanese language skills. This experience and skill set prepared me for a very rewarding career in international finance. As a member of the Business Leadership Council, I am passionate about sponsoring similar international opportunities for BG’s current students to prepare our future business leaders for what is truly a global economy.
Alvarez & Marsal Transaction Advisory Group, LLC
Senior Financial Leader / Chief Financial Officer with over 20 years of finance and accounting experience across manufacturing, distribution and services sectors with a significant focus in consumer products.
Former partner with both PricewaterhouseCoopers & Alvarez and Marsal with a proven track record of driving accounting, finance and control best practices & process improvements for PE-backed, private and publicly held firms. Deep financial, accounting, and mergers & acquisition experience including working with various ownership and capital structures. Successfully executed roles as Interim C.F.O. and Global Finance Director through employing a positive and pragmatic management style in working to foster collaboration and effectively liaise with multiple stakeholders in executing company strategy (e.g., private equity client team, senior management team, other professionals and staff, cross functional teams, customers, lending sources, attorneys, etc.).
Independent Director - Farmers Group, Inc. and Farmers New World Life Insurance Company San Francisco, California
Scott serves as the Audit Committee Chair for Farmers Group, Inc. and Farmers New World Life Insurance Company. Both companies are wholly-owned subsidiaries of the global insurance company Zurich Insurance Group. Scott is also the Treasurer of the Board and Finance Committee Chair of the National Bureau of Asian Research (NBR). NBR is a non-profit, non-partisan research institution dedicated to informing and strengthening policy in the Asia-Pacific.
Scott retired as an Ernst & Young Partner in 2018 after 36 years in financial services auditing and consulting.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting (1982) Bowling Green State University
Toke has been with EY since 2002
Served several public and private clients including multinationals
- Certified Public Accountant (Ohio, Tennessee)
- Earned her undergrad and master’s degrees in accountancy
- Bachelor of Commerce for University of Mumbai
Vice President, Government Business Unit Regional Vice President, Medical Mutual of Ohio
Wallack is responsible for retaining and growing business with groups of all sizes and market segments in the five-county region served by Cleveland-based Medical Mutual. Wallack has many contacts in the area after years of managing contracts with healthcare providers and various aspects of sales for Medical Mutual. Richard has been with Medical Mutual for over 25 years. Most recently, Wallack served as vice president of public sector. He was responsible for sales and customer service for Medical Mutual’ s publicly supported customers, such as the city of Cleveland and Cuyahoga County. Previously, 2002 – 2005, he had been VP, Network Development, for UnitedHealthCare, serving the greater Cleveland/Akron area.
- BSBA, Accounting, 1985, Bowling Green State University.
- MBA, Finance, 1995, Cleveland State University.
Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Steve Zerby is the vice president and chief information officer of Owens Corning, a world leader in building materials and composite systems and solutions. Mr. Zerby leads the Global Information Services (GIS) organization, which includes all Owens Corning project portfolio management and information technology.
Mr. Zerby has 14 years of information technology experience at Owens Corning, during which he has led all aspects of information technology. Prior to his current assignment, Mr. Zerby served as vice president of application delivery and Europe information technology. In this role, he had accountability for systems delivery, project management, web technology, business information and the GIS European team. In 2013, Mr. Zerby was recognized by Computerworld as one of the 100 premier IT leaders in the U.S., leading Owens Corning to recognition as one of Computerworld’s 100 best places to work in IT in 2014.
Before joining Owens Corning in 2000, Mr. Zerby had 13 years of experience at Marathon Oil Company in Findlay, Ohio, and Houston, Texas; and NCR Corporation in Dayton, Ohio. At Marathon, he had various roles providing technology leadership to finance, legal, production, refining and marketing.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Management Information Systems (1987)
Bowling Green State University