New Business Leaders Join College’s Leadership Council
The College of Business Leadership Council is comprised of successful alumni who advise the dean on curricula, alumni affairs, student mentorship, internships and co-ops, job placement, and faculty engagement with industry. New members are appointed by BGSU’s president after nominations are made through a committee of the Leadership Council and recommended by the dean and provost.
We welcome the following alumni who are joining the Leadership Council.
Andrew Cajka ‘82 – President, SHG, Greenville, SC
- Over 30 years in the hospitality industry, founded Southern Hospitality Group (SHG)
- Developed and managed franchised hotels with Hilton, Marriott, Holiday Inn, USFS, Cendant Corporation and Hyatt Hotels
- Previously general manager/corporate rooms director at Hyatt
- Earned business degree in production operations management
Christopher Corwin ‘81 – Principal, CN Corwin Consulting, Houston, TX
- CN Corwin Consulting is an HR strategy and services company
- Previously HR director for Occidental Petroleum Corporation, retired in 2018 after 37 years with company
- Earned degree in production operations and materials procurement management
Stephen H. Jenkins ‘83 – Senior Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio
- Responsible for the Bank’s Supervision and Regulation Department, which oversees more than 260 financial institutions in the Fourth Federal Reserve District; also responsible for the Bank’s Credit Risk Management and Statistics and Analysis departments
- Joined the bank in 1986 and promoted to various positions
- Earned a bachelor’s in finance
Kshitija Toke ’01,’02 – Partner, Assurance at Ernst & Young LLP, Nashville, TN
- Has been with EY since 2002
- Served several public and private clients including multinationals
- Certified Public Accountant (Ohio, Tennessee)
- Earned her undergrad and master’s degrees in accountancy
- Bachelor of Commerce for University of Mumbai
Scott Stoll ‘82 – Independent Director - Farmers Group, Inc. and Farmers New World Life Insurance Company, San Francisco, California
- Serves as Audit Committee Chair for Farmers Group, Inc. and Farmers New World Life Insurance Company. Both companies are wholly-owned subsidiaries of the global insurance company Zurich Insurance Group.
- Serves as Treasurer of the Board and Finance Committee Chair of the National Bureau of Asian Research (NBR). NBR is a non-profit, non-partisan research institution dedicated to informing and strengthening policy in Asia-Pacific.
- Retired as an Ernst & Young Partner in 2018 after 36 years in financial services auditing and consulting.
- Earned Bachelor of Science in Accounting