Degrees & Programs
Widely known as one of the country's outstanding collegiate music programs in music education and contemporary music, the College of Musical Arts prepares students to be educators, performers, and scholars on an international level. Celebrated faculty members position students to live and achieve their passion, and our unique contemporary music program has inspired alumni to Pulitzer and Grammy level achievements.
- Students receive individualized instruction in the Moore Musical Arts Center—one of the nation's finest music facilities—which has a state-of-the-art computer lab and music technology and recording studios.
- Nearly 60 full-time faculty are active teachers, scholars and performers with national and international reputations.
- Music ensembles—orchestra, bands, choirs, small groups and world music ensembles—are open to all University students (some by audition).
- The residential Music Community and the Arts Village Residential Community are conveniently located across the street from the Moore Musical Arts Center.
- Approximately 90 scholarships are offered annually to incoming students to recognize musical and academic achievement.
Updated: 12/01/2017 11:20PM