Falcon Marching Band
Northwest Ohio's Premier Marching Ensemble
Numbering 200+ members, the FMB is the largest student organization on campus and performs at home football games and various other university functions. They serve as a showcase of the finest in musical and visual performance, as well as a centerpiece for athletic spirit. The FMB is composed of students from all colleges of the University and membership is open to all students of all class level and all majors. Students move into their assigned residence halls for fundamentals week (drills and musical rehearsals) a week prior to the beginning of fall semester classes.
The largest student organization on campus, the FMB performs at all home football games and various other university functions.
Outside of campus, the FMB has performed at:
- The University of Akron
- University of Michigan
- University of Toledo
- Eastern Michigan University
- Miami University
- University of West Virginia
- Marshall University
- The Ohio State University
- Ball State University
- University of Notre Dame
- Many High School Band Festivals
- Bands of America Regionals (Exhibition Performances)
- Bands of America Grand Nationals
The Falcon Marching Band has also performed at professional football games at:
- Riverfront Stadium in Cincinnati
- The Pontiac Silverdome
- The Cleveland Browns Stadium
Additional trips have included bowl games in:
- Fresno, Calif. (Raisin Bowl)
- Las Vegas (Silver Bowl)
- Detroit (Motor City, Little Caesar Pizza Bowls)
- Mobile, Ala. (GMAC, GoDaddy Bowls)
- Boise, Idaho (Humanitarian Bowl)
- Washington D.C. (Military Bowl)
- Montgomery, Ala. (Camellia Bowl)
Select videos featuring the Falcon Marching Band
The Falcon Marching Band recently got new uniforms and they are very excited about them.
Panic! At The Disco - 2017
Featuring "L.A. Devotee," "9 in the Afternoon," "Victorious," and "I Write Sins Not Tragedies," this season starting show was featured by Panic! At The Disco on Twitter.
In Memory - 2016
The Falcon Marching Band Presents "In Memory:" A marching band tribute to those who have served our nation with pride.
Freddie and Frieda Funk Show - 2015
With funk classics like "In the Stone," "Brick House," and "What is Hip?," this crowd pleasing show features Freddy and Freida Falcon!