Christopher M. Rump
- 1995, Ph.D., Operations Research, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 1989, B.S., Magna Cum Laude, Applied Mathematical Sciences Texas A&M University, College Station
- 2009 to present, Associate Professor, Applied Statistics and Operations Research, Bowling Green State University
- 2003 to 2009, Assistant Professor, Applied Statistics and Operations Research, Bowling Green State University
- 1995 to 2003, Assistant Professor, Industrial Engineering, State University of New York (SUNY) at Buffalo
- Fall 1994, Graduate Lecturer, Kenan-Flagler Business School, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Spring 1993, Graduate Research Assistant, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
- Fall 1990 to Fall 1992, Graduate Research Assistant, Operations Research The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 1987 to 1989 Grader, Mathematics, Texas A&M University, College Station
- Alumni Undergraduate Teaching Award, Schmidthorst College of Business, BGSU, 2015
- Faculty Service Award, Schmidthorst College of Business, BGSU, 2014
- Most Outstanding Faculty of the Year, MBA Student Association, BGSU, 2008
- Robert A. Patton Scholarly Achievement Award, Schmidthorst College of Business, BGSU, 2006
Rump, C.M. (2008) Data Clustering for Fitting Parameters of a Markov Chain Model of Multi-Game Playoff Series, Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports: 4(1), Article 2. (www.bepress.com/jqas/vol4/iss1/2/ )
Rump, C.M. (2007) Capital Growth and the St. Petersburg Game, The American Statistician, 61(3), 213-217.
Akgün, V., A. Parekh, R. Batta and C.M. Rump (2007) Routing of a Hazmat Truck in the Presence of Weather Systems, Computers & Operations Research,Special Issue on Hazmat Logistics, 34(5), 1351-1373.
Sarac, A., R. Batta and C.M. Rump (2006) A Branch-and-Price Approach for Operational Oriented Aircraft Maintenance Routing, European Journal of Operational Research, Special Issue on Rich Models in Discrete Optimization - Formulation and Resolution, 175(3), 1850-1869.
Rump, C.M. (2006) Andrei Markov in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, Chance Magazine, 19(6), 37-42.
Rump, C.M. (2006) The Effects of Home-Away Sequencing on the Length of Best-of-Seven Game Playoff Series, Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, 2(1), Article 5. (www.bepress.com/jqas/vol2/iss1/5)
Wang, S.-J., R. Batta, and C.M. Rump (2005) Stability of a Crime Level Equilibrium, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 39(3), 229-244.
Ryu, S. and C.M. Rump (2004) Application of a PID Feedback Control Algorithm for Adaptive Queue Management to Support TCP Congestion Control, Journal of Communications & Networks (JCN), 6(2), 133-147.
Ryu, S., C.M. Rump and C. Qiao (2004) Advances in Active Queue Management (AQM) Based TCP Congestion Control, Telecommunication Systems, Special Issue on Recent Advances in Communications and Internet Technologies, 25(3-4), 317-351.
Wang, Q., R. Batta, and C.M. Rump (2004) Facility Location Models for Immobile Servers with Stochastic Customer Demand, Naval Research Logistics, 51(1), 137-152.