Flashpoint in the Workplace
Recognizing and Preventing Violence in the Workplace
Duration 22 Minutes
Research shows that over 2 million people are affected each year by violent victimizations in the workplace at a cost of over 36 billion dollars to corporations in the U.S. Workplace. Violence, however, is almost always evolutionary with warning signs along the way.
The focus of this program is to help viewers:
- Understand what workplace violence is
- Recognize common myths about workplace violence
- Recognize Behaviors of Concern before violence occurs
- Recognize signs of Domestic Violence as it affects the workplace environment
- Understand the importance of early action and options for responding to and reporting warning signs
This program was licensed by the Risk Management Department at Bowling Green State University for internal use only.
The link below will open a login page. To view the video you will need to authenticate as a system user. To get training materials, click on the Description: Flashpoint Training Materials link on the video page.