Music Office Assistantship
Music Admissions Coordinator Assistant (available Fall 2020)
The student selected for this position will assist the Coordinator of Music Admissions (office work), represent the College at University student recruitment functions, conduct MMAC tours for prospective undergraduate students, compile reports and assist with specific events. Good communication skills, ability to work independently and enjoyment in meeting people are required. This is a ¼ position, requiring 10-12 hours of work per week.
Contact: Bill Mullins
Public Events Office (available Fall 2021)
- Experience using InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver software
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Experience updating and designing websites
Typical duties include:
- Publicizing CMA events (digital signage, social media posts, website updates)
- Creating concert programs and posters
- Printing and archiving
- Maintaining the website and the event calendar
- We're sometimes involved with advertisements and news stories
Computer proficiency (Macintosh platform) and excellent communication skills are required for this position. Overall, this job has quite a large variety of duties. At times, there is a very high volume of work, because of the number of events. We work as a team to divide up work that needs to be done. There is a need to navigate competing priorities, and work as a team. It’s important to have good problem-solving skills, organization, and initiative. It’s also very important to be reliable.
This is a ¼ position, requiring 10-12 hours of work per week.
Contact: Theresa Clickner