Technology & Resource Center
Spring 2019 HOURS
(while classes are in session January 27 - May,17 2019)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturdays in January and February: CLOSED
Saturdays in March, April, May: OPEN Noon-4PM
Sunday: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
SPRING BREAK, March 16-23 - see separate schedule for special hours
Examples of TRC resources include:
• Access to productivity software and specialized applications specific to our college degree programs.
• Color printers, copiers, and scanners.
• 600 square foot craft area with Cricut Machines, laminators, binding machine, card stock, cutting boards, adhesives, etc.
• Circulation of classroom technology equipment: iPads, laptops, digital cameras, projectors, calculators, etc.
• Poster printer and 3D printers.
The Technology & Resource Center includes the following facilities:
• A Mac Classroom/Lab Located in 213A Education including 30 Mac student workstations, instructor's machine, printer, projector and Smart Board. This area is available for use as an open lab when it is not reserved for use as a classroom.
• An open computer lab located in the room 213 Education which includes 18 Mac systems and 18 Dell systems, printers and copiers. The machines in this area are available exclusively as an open lab on a first come, first serve basis during the Lab's open hours and may not be reserved.
Office phone: 419-372-7392