Grade Change Form

EDHD Grade Change Form

Instructors should use this form to report a grade change for a student AFTER the original grade has been reported.  Please note that the only acceptable reason for a grade change is a miscalculation of the original grade. Please fill out the form it will be sent directly to Matt Webb, Administrator of Student Services and Experiential Learning, who will route it for signatures through Adobe Sign.  After obtaining the School Director and College signatures, the form is routed to the Registrar for processing.

Updated: 08/09/2023 10:38AM