The Classified Staff Council Team Award (CSCTA) recognizes and applauds classified employees who, as a group of individuals within a classified staff area, work as a team and whose collective efforts benefit students, units, departments, areas, and the university community as well as encouraging and promoting excellence within the workplace.
Faculty, students, classified and administrative staff may nominate any group of two or more permanent part-time or full-time classified employees who work together on a daily basis. The recipients of the CSCTA will share a $1,500 award and a commemorative plaque. The award recipients will also have a group picture taken which will then be displayed on a permanent plaque which is located in the Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
Nominees and recipients of the CSCTA are recognized at the annual Classified Staff Awards Ceremony, which will be held on Wednesday, May 17, 2017, in 101 Olscamp Hall. Doors open at 10:45 a.m., program begins at 11:00 a.m.
- The CSCTA will recognize criteria requirements for January 2016-December 2016.
- Nominees must be permanent part-time and/or full-time BGSU classified employees who work together on a daily basis.
- Someone who is nominated and then retires is still eligible.
- If a CSCTA committee member is nominated for the Team Award, that member is ineligible from serving in the selection process.
- Teams who have won
in previous years may win again after five (5) years have passed.
Those who won from the calendar year 2011 and prior are currently
eligible to win the Team Award again. From the academic year
2011-12 to today, teams who have already won need to complete a five
year wait period before they may win again.
- Up to three letters of support will be accepted for each nomination submitted. The CSCTA will not consider additional letters of support after receipt of the first three letters.
- Nomination forms and letters of support will not be accepted
after the deadline date. The deadline to submit nomination forms
and letters of support is Monday, April 17, 2017 at
5:00p.m. No late materials will be considered.
University Animal Facilities
Campus Operations, Plumbing Shop
Campus Operations, Snow Removal Team
Student Financial Aid Counselors
Admissions Processing Staff
Parking & Traffic
Bursar Office Supervisors
School of Family & Consumer Sciences Staff
Libraries & Learning Res., Access Services Staff
Harshman Custodial Staff
Registration & Records Staff
English Department Staff