Cash Losses

All cash losses should be reported to BGSU Police Department and Internal Audit. Internal Audit may perform an audit to verify the amount of cash loss and make a recommendation on the amount of loss. It is important that any department having the responsibility for cash be familiar with the University's Cash Handling procedures found on the Treasury Office website.

Updated: 12/02/2017 03:00AM