Family Stick and Puck Rules
- Skaters must be 12 years old or younger and supervised on the ice by a parent or legal guardian.
- All players (including goalies) must sign log book and pay at Pro Shop prior to each session.
- $5 per person.
- Older siblings under the age of 18 cannot act as a substitute for parental supervision.
- Full protective equipment, including a helmet with full face mask, is required for all youth ages 12 and under.
- Helmet with full face mask is required at all times for adults. Additional protective equipment is recommended
- The level of play on the ice must be safe for all abilities of skaters, including beginners.
- The puck must stay on the ice at all times. No slap-shots. No checking.
- Pucks provided by the Ice Arena should be returned to the Pro Shop at the conclusion of each session.
- With the exception of water (in shatter proof container), food and beverages are prohibited.
- No tobacco products on the ice.
- Refrain from skating while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other control-impairing substance.
- The Ice Arena and its staff abide by and support the USA Hockey Zero Tolerance policy for aggression and violence. Inappropriate and destructive behavior of spectators, players, officials and team officials are not tolerated. Violators are asked to leave the premises.
Updated: 08/23/2019 12:11PM