These appeal forms are for use within the College of Health and Human Services only, and appeals by students outside of CHHS will not be reviewed.

General Appeal Form - use this form for appeals of BGSU policies, such as a late withdrawals from a class, change in grading option, etc.. 

Academic Suspension/Dismissal Appeal - submit this form if you have been suspended or dismissed. (Tips)

NOTE: These forms are for academic appeals to the College of Health and Human Services.  They are not intended for Financial Aid appeals.  If you are suspended/dismissed, you must appeal to the College of Health and Human Services in addition to any other appeal you may be required to complete. Submitting an appeal does not guarantee reinstatement.  End of semester appeal deadlines will be enforced.

If you are in another college, then you must follow that college's appeal process. Please see your college's web page:

College of Arts & Sciences

Schmidthorst College of Business

College of Education and Human Development

College of Musical Arts

College of Technology

For information on Financial Aid appeals, call 419-372-2651, or go to

BGSU Office of Student Financial Aid

Updated: 05/11/2023 04:26PM