Follow the below instructions to set up an advising appointment with a staff advisor:
1. Navigate to your MyBGSU
2. Choose the 'Navigate' icon in the middle of the page.
3. Click the Schedule an appointment button at the top right
4. Select the options for your appointment: reasons, comments, date, location, reminders, and advisor.
5. A scheduling grid will appear to choose a time to meet with your advisor. A green checkbox signifies that the advisor is open for that specific meeting time. Choose one of the green checkboxes.
6. Review your appointment options and then click save.
Upperclassmen may meet with a college advisor, but are also encouraged to meet with their faculty advisor.
Updated: 02/05/2021 02:12PM