BGSU Nutrition Clinic
The BGSU Nutrition Clinic was developed to serve residents of Wood County and the surrounding area who may be otherwise unable to access nutrition education or medical nutrition therapy services, while also providing an educational experience for dietetic students and interns, consistent with the standards of The Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) and the State Medical Board of Ohio.
Who We Serve
As a public university for the public good, our services are focused on those living in Wood County and the surrounding area who would otherwise not have access to nutrition services, including those with a household income < $30,000 per year, those without health insurance, the underinsured, or those for whom transportation is a barrier.
We also work with the BGSU Athletics department, BGSU Wellness/Thrive Program, and BGSU ROTC.
A provider referral is required for all services.
If you are a provider, click here to refer your patient.
Provider Referral Form
If you are a client already referred to the clinic, click here for more information.
Meet our Dietitians
Laura Brubaker MFN, RDN, LD
- Position: Assistant Clinical Professor, Director Internship Program
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staci Freeworth, EdD, MFCS, RDN, LD, CDCES
- Position: Associate Clinical Professor
- Phone: 419-372-8122
- Email: email@example.com
Carrie Hamady, EdD, MS, RDN, LD, FAND
- Position: Distinguished Teaching Professor, Clinical Professor
- Phone: 419-372-0290
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Jon Ludy, PhD, RDN, FAND
- Position: Chair of the Department of Public & Allied Health Associate Professor, Food & Nutrition
- Phone: 419-372-6461
- Email: email@example.com
Kerri Lynn Knippen, PhD, RDN, LD, BC-ADM, FAND
- Position: Assistant Professor, Graduate Program Coordinator, Nutrition Clinic Coordinator
- Phone: 419-372-8316
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet our Dietetic Interns
Meet our Distance Dietetic Interns
Updated: 03/21/2023 05:03PM