Degree Checksheets & Advising Guides
Degree checksheets are 1-2 page forms that list the course requirements for the degrees offered by the College of Health and Human Services. The official checksheets are found in the BGSU Undergraduate Catalog.
Graduation plans are a companion piece to the checksheet and are designed to assist students with long-range degree planning - noting prerequisites, once-per-year offerings, sequences, etc. To receive a graduation plan, students should make an appointment with their advisor. Please note that current students should use their Degree Audit, available through MyBGSU, to check their official degree requirements. If students need assistance in reading or interpreting their Degree Audit, they should make an appointment with their advisor.
Applied Health Science
- Health Care Administration Specialization - Checksheet
- Health Science Specialization - Checksheet
- Respiratory Care
Specialization (partnership with Firelands College) Checksheet
Bachelor of Science in Allied Health
Bachelor of Science in Public Health
Communication Sciences and Disorders
- "Regular" CRJU (non-Forensic Investigations) - Checksheet
- Forensic Investigation Specialization Checksheet
Food & Nutrition
- Long-term Care Administration Specialization - Checksheet
- "Regular" GERO (non-long-term care) - Checksheet