Master of Science in Criminal Justice
Prepare to lead
Take the next step in your criminal justice career with BGSU's Master's of Science in Criminal Justice. This high-caliber program will equip you for leadership roles in criminal justice agencies, as well as provide a solid base for the pursuit of a doctoral degree. For working professionals interested in pursuing a Criminal Justice graduate degree on a part-time basis, we maintain an evening course schedule with classes offered from 6-9 PM.
Advantages of Earning the MSCJ
- Entry-level credential to careers in middle management
- Valuable tool for securing promotions and advancement
- Highly regarded indicator of professionalism and competence beyond the baccalaureate degree
- Minimum requirement for employment in some agencies
Learn from the best
Bowling Green's highly qualified faculty are well respected nationally in their field and bring real-world experience to their teaching. Their areas of specialization include victimology, police organizations, corrections, juvenile justice, criminal law, crime prevention, and more. The program's small class settings foster a dynamic relationship with these professionals.
Expect quality and flexibility
- Nationally recognized faculty
- Courses timed to fit your schedule
- Part-time or full-time study
- A 33 semester-hour program
- The flexibility to complete the program in one calendar year full-time (three semesters) or two calendar years part-time (six semesters)