Steps to Make Class Registration an Easy Process
- Know the Registration System Dates and Access Times by checking the information as posted by the Office of Registration and Records.
- Be sure to check the holds on your account via myBGSU to assure that you can register! Address any holds prior to your registration access time.
- Review your DARS to determine your remaining requirements.
- Map out a long-range plan (your advisor can help with this) and be sure you know and follow pre-requisites and are aware of class offerings (some are only offered once per year) so you don't mistakenly fall out of sequence.
- Consult the online schedule of classes ahead of time to map out your desired classes and times offered.
- Please register for classes on your assigned date and time.
Updated: 08/14/2019 11:36AM