Important Notice to All Students Receiving Title IV Federal Student Aid

Title IV funds are federal funds awarded to students for tuition and fee coverage. Pell and SEOG grants, Perkins, and Federal Direct Student Loans, are all forms of this aid. This aid may be awarded to students through their financial aid package, and can only cover tuition, fees and contracted room and board, unless the students authorize for complete coverage of all fees assessed to their student account.

Most Common Miscellaneous Charges (Not Covered):
• Parking Permits
• BG1 Card
• Health Insurance
• Service Charges
• Library Service Charges
• Parking Tickets

We encourage all students to complete the Financial Aid Authorization

  • Please login to MyBGSU
  • Select Student Center
  • Select Financial Aid Authorization (Located in the To Do List)

Your authorization will remain in effect while you are enrolled at Bowling Green State University. You may cancel your authorization at any time by submitting a written notice of change.