Address: Office: 432 Mathematical Sciences Building
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403-0206
- Bayesian Statistics
- Covariance matrix modeling and estimation
- High Dimensional Data, correlated data, longitudinal data, missing data
- Network Science
- Mobile health
- Ph.D., Statistics, Texas A&M University
- Master of Statistics, Indian Statistical Institute
- Bachelor of Statistics (Hons.), Indian Statistical InstitutePublications
- Mandel F, Ghosh R.P., and Barnett I. "Neural Networks for Clustered and Longitudinal Data Using Mixed Effects Models". Biometrics (forthcoming), 2022.
- Ghosh R.P., Mallick, B., and Pourahmadi, M. "Bayesian Estimation of Correlation Matrices of Longitudinal Data.'' Bayesian Analysis Vol. 16, Issue 3 (Sep 2021), pg(s) 1039-1058.
- K Abgogast, RP Ghosh, D Corwin, C McDonald, S Margulies, I Barnett, C Master. "Age- and Sex-based Trajectories of Visiovestibular Markers of Youth Concussion" Journal of Neurotrauma 38 (10.1089/neu.2021.29111.abstracts), A-41.
- Das, N., Ghosh R.P., Guha, N., Bhattacharya, R., and Mallick, B. "Optimal transport based tracking of space objects in cylindrical manifolds.'' The Journal of the Astronautical Sciences, 66(4):582--606. 2019.
Updated: 12/17/2021 11:18AM