See also BGSU Campus Map
BG Biology (Life Sciences Building) is easy to find:
- Take exit 181 (Bowling Green) on I-75.
- Turn west on Wooster (the Visitor's Information Center is on your right after one block).
- Temporary parking permits can be obtained at the Visitor's Information Center.
- Turn right (North) on Mercer (which is the next intersection) and go for two blocks, intramural fields and the stadium are on your right.
- Turn left (West) on Merry and straight at the stop sign (the Oak Grove Cemetery is on your left).
- The next two buildings on your left are Psychology and Life Sciences with a parking lot between them. There are two more parking lots around this intersection should this one be full.
- If you give us advance notice we can arrange parking permits ahead of time. In that case individuals can proceed directly to the Life Sciences building where we will have a hanging permit waiting.