USG Sponsored Events
- ovember Food Drive Competition (Nov. 15-19th) - USG's monthly drive in partnership with the Office of the Dean of Students' Grab N Go Bags
- Afterburn - National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Wood County (Oct. 1st, 12-3om) - NAMI is hosting an event at the Wood County Fairgrounds providing drive-through resources and information on mental health awareness and conclucing with a Lights in Memory ceremony
- Self Care Street Fair - National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Wood County (Oct. 6th, 12-3pm) - NAMI on Campus BGSU is hosting a Self-Care Street Fair in the Sky Bank room of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union on Wednesday, October 6th, from 12-3pm with self-care activities, free giveaway items, and lots of great organizations to talk to.
- Tree Planting with Campus Sustainability (Oct. 20th, 1pm) - USG will be planting new trees on campus in coordination with the Office of Campus Sustainability and Dr. Nick Hennessy
- Late Night Monster Mash (Oct. 21, 9pm-12am) - Monster Mash is occurring at the Student Recreation Center during National College Alcohol Awareness Week, regarding safe alcohol use, consequences of unsafe alcohol use, and related matters
- Breast Cancer Charity Walk (Oct. 24th, 1-2pm) - A USG-sponsored charity walk starting at the BGSU Perry Field House in collaboration with the Maurer Cancer Care Center (click the link to sign up!)
- BG City Council Candidates Forum on Rental Housing and Neighborhood Conditions (Oct. 24th, 6-9pm) - Join USG and BG City Council candidates in Room 308 of the Bowen Thompson Student Union for a forum on housing and neighborhood conditions
- BGSU Votes Early Voting and Costume Party (Oct. 25th, 7-9:30pm) - Join BGSU votes as they walk to conduct early voting on the November City Council elections and hold a costume party afterwards
- RSA Halloween Event (Oct. 26th, 6-8pm) - Join USG and many other student organizations in Olscamp Room 101 as we table, pass out candy, and participate in fun activities with students!
- October Health and Wellness Drive (Oct. 29-30th) - USG's monthly drive in partnership with Brown Bag Food Project and the Office of the Dean of Students' Grab N Go Bags
- Testimony in Opposition to Ohio House Bills 322 and 327 (Sept. 22) - President Alexander Chiarelott, Internal Affairs Chair Nolan McHugh, Director of Student Labor Arianna Bustos, and ICRE President Ty Jennings attend a hearing in opposition to bills that would criminalize diversity, equity, and inclusivity education, among other things
- September Health and Wellness Drive (Sept. 24-25th) - USG's monthly drive in partnership with Brown Bag Food Project and the Office of the Dean of Students' Grab N Go Bags
- Summer Flash Health and Wellness Drive (Aug. 3rd-4th) USG's monthly drive in partnership with Brown Bag Food Project
- President Chiarelott and Speaker Wagner Speak at Convocation (Aug. 24th) - Alexander Chiarelott and Gabriel Wagner welcome new students to the univeristy in inspiring and comedic speeches
Updated: 04/20/2022 01:22PM