Before your on-campus visit for Student Orientation, there are some particular items that you need to be sure to cover. Once you’ve had a chance to browse and begin working through the New Student Checklist, be sure to take care of the following items.
- First, be sure you have your orientation date confirmed, and a printed copy of your e-confirmation packet, sent to your BGSU email account after your register for orientation.
- Next, take a look at the key financial to-do items on the check-list. Reviewing this information and planning for your visit will help you be best prepared if you choose to meet with a Financial Aid counselor.
- If you’ve not already done so, you must complete your Writing Placement Test before May 1 or at least two weeks prior to your student orientation visit.
- If needed, check-out local overnight accommodations.
- Review and print directions related to travel and parking for orientation.
- Don’t forget a valid state issued photo ID, which is required to receive your BG1 Card.
- Bring a bag or backpack to store the information and resources you’ll pick-up during the day.
- Finally, check-out the arrival times and daily schedule to begin planning your visit.
- If you have received an application for admission into TRIO Student Support Services, please complete it with signatures, bring it with you to orientation, and turn it in to a TRIO staff member.
Updated: 04/05/2023 03:37PM