Life and Fire Safety
Fire safety at BGSU is a cooperative effort of many departments, including the Bowling Green Fire Division, Environmental Health and Safety, Campus Operations, Public Safety, Residence Life, Risk Management, and Student Affairs.
- Candle Use
- Chafing Fuel Program
- Decoration Use
- Events with Smoke Fog Open Flame
- Fire Alarm Procedures
- Fire Safety Training
- Kick-down Door Stops on Non-Fire Rated Doors
- Open Flame Program
- Smoke Free Policy
- Space Heaters and Halogen Lamps
- Tent Requirements for Outdoor Events
- 3D Printer Safety Procedure
- Laser Cutter Safety Checklist
This program has been developed to provide guidance to University Employees on Emergency First Aid providers during work-related activities.