Lab COVID Protocols
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Labs will observe social distancing. Use disinfectant materials provided in the labs as necessary.
- Lab access is only available during the hours the Wolfe Center is open. Currently, those hours are 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. but are subject to change.
- Only approved students may be in the labs. Approved students will not allow any other people into the labs under any circumstances.
- Lab doors will remain closed at all times.
- Students will keep the labs clean. No food or drink, including water bottles, should be present in the Wolfe Center Labs.
- Never shut down computers. Computers may be being used remotely and shutting them down would disconnect the remote user. You may only reboot a computer if you experience unstable performance while working.
- Only use designated computers. Computers with orange "do not sit here" signs are for remote use only.
- When Digital Arts or THFM classes need to use the lab, you may be asked to leave.
- No student is permitted to disconnect, reconnect, or reconfigure any computer.
- Any problems with hardware or software should be documented. Email the nature of the problem and the computer ID# to email@example.com
- You must bring your own keyboard and mouse to use this lab. If you have not been issued them, then you can obtain them from the Media Center.
Any violation of these rules will result in restricted lab access for the remainder of the semester.
Bowling Green State University School of Art has three state-of-the-art computer labs located in the Wolfe Center for the Arts. The labs are outfitted with the latest leading industry software, including:
- Full Adobe Creative Cloud including - Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign
- The Foundry Collective - Mari, Modo, Nuke
- Autodesk Maya and Mudbox
- Unity 3D
- Toon Boom Animate
- Dragonframe Stop Motion
- GenArts Sapphire plugins for FCP, Premiere, and After Effects, PluralEyes
- Apple Final Cut Studio 7 - Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Compressor, Soundtrack Pro
- And many more industry standard software.
BGSU is an Autodesk Campus Partner.